

Hello everyone...it's Junior again...hahaha, of course it's me, this is my blog!!! =] Hope everyone liked it...there's loads of things that I have to do here...change layout, colors, pics, etc...but everything will be done in time...let's talk about my weekend...I had an amazing time with the best Irish family...The Whelans... There, besides the perfect food we had, we always have sometime to watch some movie or do something together... and there is a series that I have been watching lately...it's an American series called Battlestar Galactica...really nice, well produced, brilliant actors and a story that is going to take your breath away sometimes...lol It really helps me with my English while I'm having fun at the same time...actually, I'm an addicted to American Series(Brothers and Sisters, Smallville, Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The O.C, Glee, Prison Break- just to give you an idea)...and in my opinion they're really great to improve your vocabulary and to put you in contact with american culture in general...well, some of the stories have no connection directly with american culture or style, but some ideas, facts or opinions are presumably hidden on the context of the series...and I absolutely love it! I would love studying american culture and society...can't wait to it in the future...well, almost Monday here in Dublin so let's finish it cuz I ought to wake up early tomorrow to work...Happy easter everyone and thanks for reading...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! XD

No comments:
Post a Comment