


Hello readers!!!I Hope you all are really well! I'm going to talk about a very close friend today...I really don't wanna talk about people here on my blog...specially about my feelings for my friends and family, but today is her birthday and I felt moved with this and for that reason I named my post today as "Missing"....cuz she is one of my friend that I miss most. I met Nilvane(Nil) for the first time in 2005 when she was visiting the CCAMP(Brazilian Buddhist Center) supporting members of Argentina. I had just finished my Spanish course so I was trying to talk with this members. Of course, I was doing loads of mistakes in Spanish, but she didn't correct me or point any mistakes at all. You know this kind of person that keeps telling you if you have made any mistakes talking in another language? She would be this kind of person because her Spanish is perfect, but instead of doing this, she gave me the space and was really kind. When I said to her that I would visit Buenos Aires in the next year, she immediately gave to me her contacts so I could talk to her and she would help me in some way(she would be living in Buenos Aires in that year). I went to BsAs for the fist time in the end of January 2006. As my first international trip, I was felt really nervous and I had loads of troubles with my spanish in my first 2 days alone there. I finally meet Nil there near to Obelisco and she brought me to an amazing Buddhist meeting near to City Center. I can say, that there, a new friendship started. We had wonderful moments there. In the same year, we came back to BsAs in December for a trip of 20 days. It was unforgettable(despite the incredible foggy and warm weather). As we both were suffering with financial conditions(lol) we went trough a trip from Sao Paulo to Buenos Aires in a travel Bus for 48 hours!!! I have to tell you, you have to really love someone to have this kind of trip and no have even an argue. Back to BsAs, there we met Juan Pablo, a guy completely polite, kind and with a smile that could make you feel safely. After 5 days, Nil and Juan Pablo were completely in love for each other. And she gave me the news that, this same wonderful guy said to her that he would like to move to Brazil and marriage her. Waittttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute, but they just met a few days ago??? Yes, I thought the same...I was awed and I have to confess that it was hard to believe in the beginning. Likewise, I was really concerned with Nil and this all fairytale...Well, love is something really hard to understand. After 3 month we came back to Brazil, Juan Pablo arrived on Sao Paulo...he left his life, the comfort of his home and his family for her. After 1 year together(facing so may obstacles and difficulties) they got married and I had the precious opportunity of being one of Juan's best man(as you can see in one of the pics here). Our friendship have been growing since then and I miss they both a lot. Nil is a specially person, with a enormous heart, with a sensitive feeling for feelings, culture and life. Juan, as I described already, is one of my best friend...I know that he will be there for my, no matter what. Happy birthday Nil, I love you so much and I really appreciate our friendship. Never give up and keep this pure and genuine heart with you forever. Thanks guys for reading and so sorry for so many "cheesy" moments...Hope you all can one day find your "right person" and live your own fairytale as Juan and Nil...

No comments:
Post a Comment