Powered By Blogger

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Starting...



Well well well...my first post and I have no idea what should I say...actually, first of all I would like to say thanks to my friends Ana and Tati(Pics just beside - with Ana on Trets Students course in France and with Tati at a restaurant in London - both pictures from my travels of the last year)...they both are writing on their blogs and it really encouraged me to do the same...I've being thing about developing my writing abilities(I really hate it and it's really hard to me!!! =\ ) in awhile and after so much time I think I'm finally able to do so...of course, there will be loads of mistakes here and I'm open to hear what everyone have to say about my writings, opinions, thoughts, whatever...lol This is just to start!!! Welcome guys... XD

5 comments:

  1. Juninhooooooooooor!!!!!!!!!
    parabens pelo blog!
    Love you!
    I'm "following" you hHAHAHAHAHA
    lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Love ya!!! =] Come here always...I'm always reading yours..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Junior,
    Congratulations for your blog!
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
    The picture is so nice I was thin ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HiJunior

    I am waiting for more information ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Where are you????
    I miss you

    ReplyDelete